Donation Drives, Handbag Drives & Accessory Drives
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Donation Drive for Dress for Success Vancouver! Your professional apparel will transform a woman with the confidence to enter the workforce, make a great first impression and land a job that will change her life.
What To Donate:
What would you wear to a job interview? That is exactly the type of clothing we are looking for in which to dress our clients. When advertising your donation drive for Dress for Success Vancouver, please share the following list of items that we do and don’t accept.
At Dress for Success Vancouver, we welcome:
- Modern business suits and blazers
- Modern and professional pants, skirts and dresses
- Professional handbags in neutral colours
- Professional outerwear
- Professional footwear (we love flats, too!)
- Unopened cosmetics and personal care items
- Unopened nylons and undergarments new with tags
We ask that you donate elsewhere:
- Casual clothing
- Items more than three years old
- Items in need of cleaning or repair
- Men’s clothing
The items we are always in need of are “medium-sized” handbags in neutral colours, flats and loafers, necklaces, outerwear and “plus-sized” and “petite-sized” clothing.
We are urgently in need of handbags, coats and clothing sized 12 and up. If you have a donation of these specific items please email email@example.com to arrange an urgent drop-off appointment.
If you need help deciding what to donate, Donating with Dignity is a great resource.
Once you’ve collected your clothing donations, please make an appointment to drop your items off at our boutique.