Fundraise for Dress for Success Vancouver
Do you want to help women into good jobs, financial independence and personal success? Become a Champion for Dress for Success Vancouver and help us to continue empowering women in the workplace. Whether you’re going to organize a clothing drive or a fundraiser for us, we’ve got all the tools you need to get started.
I’m ready to get started!
Please fill out this form to register your Donation Drive or Fundraiser.
- Dress for Success Vancouver logo for use with approved event materials
- Examples of emails to use for your campaign
- A photo of yourself and a Dress for Success Vancouver staff member or Ambassador featuring our big cheque with your funds raised
- Tax receipts for eligible gifts as per Canada Revenue Agency Guidelines
- We cannot provide media support, access to our donor, Board of Directors, or email lists. We also do not provide assistance with securing sponsorships, gaming licences or insurance coverage for your event.
Donations of $20 or more will be tax receipted unless otherwise indicated by the donor. Please contact Dress for Success Vancouver to receive electronic donation forms you may print and have your donors fill out to ensure they are appropriately receipted.
Please note, services and gift certificates are not eligible for receipts. All new donated items that are requesting an in-kind tax receipt must provide verifiable proof of value. Donations collected by an event organizer that are donated by the public cannot be tax-receipted in the name of the event organizer.
Tax receipts will be issued as allowable under Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Guidelines. All tax receipting must be approved by Dress for Success Vancouver prior to acceptance of the gift. Please visit the CRA website for more details regarding charitable tax receipts.
Yes, the Dress for Success Vancouver logo may be used on promotional materials for your event. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines when creating your promotional material to ensure brand standards are maintained. You will receive these guidelines when you have filled out the forms above to register your fundraiser.
No, Dress for Success Vancouver cannot organize a pick-up of any clothing donations at this time. All donations must be dropped at 5118 Joyce Street. Appointments for drop-offs can be made by scheduling a drop-off time here.